I was able to come home for a week before going back to school. It was a bit rushed, but still nice. I wish I could have seen more of my grandparents, or had a chance to take my dad up on his offer of canoeing, but unfortunately one week isn't really that long. Today is the move back to Hamilton, where I'll be living with 5 other girls, including the ever-amazing Alessandra Gage, and another fellow Artsci, Negine. I'm excited to be moving into an actual apartment for more than 2 months, and to meet my new housemates.
My computer has finally been resuscitated, thanks to a family friend, and I am incredibly grateful. Or well, I will be more so when I get it back, but still, it's exciting to hear that Lil Veevie is alive again. I guess since she's further along in her life maybe she's now Lil WW, or Slightly more beaten up Veevie, but those just don't sound as nice.
So bedtime for now, and then the next chapter of my life begins. Time keeps rolling along, and I'm enjoying every minute. Thanks to everyone who helps me do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment